Job Posting: IT Specialist.
Ivy is looking for an ambitious individual to lead IT for our fast-growing company.
About the job.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT professional with expertise in commonly used SaaS applications and web administration to join our team. As part of this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing IT solutions that help us grow our business by ensuring we have the proper IT infrastructure in place to meet our current needs and enable future growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key team member of a high-growth company focused on becoming a leader in electric vehicle charging. Ivy has one of the largest public fast charging networks in Ontario and continues to grow its footprint across the province.
Reporting to the Product Manager, this role will oversee all things information technology related including our CRM, website and payment processing. You will work closely with various stakeholders to identify opportunities to optimize processes, improve efficiency, and enhance our online presence.
Key roles & responsibilities.
• Collaborate with business units to understand their needs and identify opportunities for IT solutions including SaaS Applications and other commonly used software in order to drive business outcomes.
• Develop and implement IT solutions that address current and future business needs and improve efficiency and productivity, with a focus on business software.
• Ensuring that IT infrastructure is up-to-date, secure, and fully functional.
• Manage IT projects from inception to completion, ensuring delivery on time, within budget, and to specification.
• Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that inform IT solutions and drive business outcomes.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
• Ensure that IT solutions comply with industry standards and best practices, with a focus on security and data privacy.
• Develop IT roadmaps to ensure Ivy has the optimal technology infrastructure to support its business lines and future growth.
• Manage, own and develop integrations and middleware for current and forecasted technology stack.
• Assist with special initiatives, as required.
• Understand and advise on the latest industry & technology trends.
Qualifications and experience.
Need to have.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology (IT) or related fields.
- Experience managing IT projects from inception to completion.
- Salesforce certifications (such as Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Developer or
similar) are required.
- Experience managing and maintaining CRM’s, such as Salesforce.
- Experience managing and maintaining API’s, webhooks and other integrations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and identify trends and insights.
- Action-oriented approach to lead key initiatives from beginning to end.
Nice to have.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to the software and products mentioned above
- Experience with various payment processing platforms (Stripe, Square, Stax, Helcim, etc.)
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Lightspeed, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with EV charging protocols such as OCPP 1.6 and 2.0 are considered an asset.
- Experience collaborating with external vendors and potential partners;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while effectively adapting to changing priorities;
- Highly effective team player able to work collaboratively with leads from other business functions (Legal,
Marketing, Customer Service, etc.)
Thank you to all those who apply; however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your application by 11:59 PM E.S.T., Feb 16, 2024. Interested & qualified candidates should submit a resume & cover letter, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, SUBJECT: IT Specialist.