Having an issue at an Ivy charger? Here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Chargers can timeout if they are plugged in without an initiated charge. Try returning the connector to its holster and initiating a new charge before plugging in again.
- Some vehicles will not accept a charge if any power is being used by your vehicle; make sure the vehicle is turned off and anything like radio, GPS, or lights are off as well.
- The connector needs to be completely inserted to initiate a charge; check for any debris that may be blocking the connection and firmly push in the plug.
- Here are a few other steps that could help you Charge & Go:
- Lock your vehicle’s doors and roll up the windows
- Turn off or adjust your vehicle’s charging timer
- Confirm you have credits in your Ivy account
- Double check the station ID and port type
Please give us a call at 1-888-550-5155 if charging still won’t start!